Holy Trinity Church began almost 125 years ago as a mission to a rural community, which eventually became
known as the town of Magnolia, a train stop along the railroad from Camden to Atlantic City. At first it was located on what is now known as Evesham Road, where the present fire house now stands. But as we grew in numbers we needed more room and so we purchased the vacant lot at the corner of Warwick and Evesham Roads, our present location. It is here that our first "new" sanctuary was built in 1947 along with adequate parking. Since that time, another sanctuary, as well as a parish hall were constructed.
Besides housing our own Sunday School and youth ministry, our building provides room for a variety of support groups throughout the area along with a Mission Church which reaches out to the Korean Community.